Materials of the conference “Decentralization reform: experience, prospects and values for the sustainable development of territorial communities”. – Kropyvnytskyi: ISСM, 2018. – 76 р.
The conference “Decentralization reform: experience, prospects and values for the sustainable development of territorial communities” was conducted on March 15-17, 2018 in Kropyvnytskyi within the “Local self-government reformation informational support” project by Institute of SocioCultural Management with financial support of the “Institute of economic researches and political consultations” in cooperation with “The European truth”, within the “Advance of Reforms to Regions” project which is financed by the European Union within the “Support of Civil Society in Ukraine” program.
Conference materials will be useful for the activists, employees of cultural institutions, officials of executive authorities and local self-government, and also all not indifferent to the decentralization process, social problems and improvement the life of territorial communities.
The following questions were discussed:
• Decentralization in Kirovograd region: opportunities and challenges;
• The role of cultural institutions in the conditions of decentralization;
• How to learn to negotiate using a restorative approach;
• Development of civic initiatives in the era of digitalization;
• Methodology of engagement of public activists to the process of planning for the development of united territorial community.
Завантажити видання –Conference materials decentralization ІSCМ